Welcome! We’re happy that you found your way here, and that we have the opportunity to introduce ourselves and provide you with information about our church.
If you are looking for a church...
- that focuses on and lifts up Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords;
- whose worship centers on preaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ; and
- that is family integrated and whose members truly love one another as brothers and sisters in the Lord,
...then we would love to have you visit and worship with us at Reformed Heritage Church.
Worship: Time & Location
Sundays at 2:00pm
5055 Lone Hill Rd.
Los Gatos, CA 95124
1484 Pollard Rd.
Los Gatos, CA 95032
+1 (408) 866-5607
Our Mission Statement
Recognizing the Bible as God’s authoritative word and Christ’s great commission as binding, Reformed Heritage Church, as empowered by the Holy Spirit, has as its mission:
- To glorify God through worship, fellowship, and evangelism
- To train and equip God’s people to be self-governing disciples of Jesus Christ
- To promote and employ a multigenerational vision to disciple the nations and develop God’s earth for His glory and for the good of man.
What’s in Our Name?
While the tenets of the Reformed faith are inherent throughout Scripture, it was during the 16th and 17th centuries that men such as Martin Luther, John Calvin, and John Knox presented these Biblical truths in applicable and concise principles. These men and others risked their lives to eradicate false doctrines from the Roman Catholic Church. Their lives and words fueled the Protestant Reformation. The Reformers taught that man was saved by God’s grace alone (sola gratia) through faith alone (sola fide) in the Lord Jesus Christ (solus Christus). They believed that all teachings and doctrines should be based solely on the Scriptures (sola Scriptura), and emphasized that man’s chief end is to glorify God alone (soli Deo gloria). God encourages us through the exemplary lives of the Reformers. Their unfailing faith and unwavering resistance are our heritage. Reformed Heritage Church seeks to honor God and His kingdom through the solid and uncompromising preaching of His infallible Word while applying that teaching to every area of daily life.
Statement of Purpose
Reformed Heritage Church of San Jose is a body of believers in covenant with the triune God. He has chosen us to be His people and has brought us into His kingdom through the sacrificial death of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to obedience to God’s infallible Holy Word. We are devoted to: the teaching of both the Old and New Testaments; corporate and family worship; fellowship; the communion of saints; prayer; and a ministry of justice and mercy, and evangelism and discipleship, so that together, through the work of the Holy Spirit, we might attain maturity and a place of useful service in Christ’s righteous reign over all His created order.
What We Believe: Our Doctrine
RHC teaches that the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God. Our doctrine is rooted in the Reformation of the 16th century and in the Westminster Confession of Faith and its catechisms of the 17th century.
We believe that:
- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- God is the triune Creator who is distinct from His creation.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, virgin born, totally sinless, and bodily resurrected; has ascended to the throne of the universe; and is coming again to establish His eternal reign in new heavens and a new earth.
- Salvation from both the penalty and power of sin is exclusively by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- God chose those whom He willed to be His children before the world was ever formed.
- God is absolutely sovereign over all of history.
- Mankind’s chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
Bible studies and classes
Locations and times vary. Please contact us or check the bulletin for details.
After our worship service, we alternate between a class led by Deacon John called "Worldview Boot Camp", and a class led by Elder Ben called "Fundamentals of the Reformed Faith"
Each Wednesday at 7:00 PM, we alternate between a sermon series by Joe Morecraft on Hebrews, led by Pastor Gary, and a rotating video series led by Elder Ben.
On the first Saturday of the month: Men's leadership class.
On the third Saturday: Women's study.
On the fourth or fifth Saturday: Men's breakfast club.
Listen to sermons online
Reformed Heritage Church sponsors a radio program called “Abounding Grace”,
which you can hear Monday through Friday, at 8:30 pm, on KFAX AM 1100.
It is our sincere hope that you will be blessed and edified through these messages from God’s Word.
There is currently a great need for financial support for our radio outreach ministry. This ministry has been an invaluable tool in reaching several thousand listeners in the Bay Area, and is where many of you originally heard about Reformed Heritage Church. For some, our radio program was the first place they were exposed to Reformed theology.
Support Abounding Grace
If you feel like you have been blessed by Pastor Gary's messages on "Abounding Grace", please consider supporting this vital outreach ministry of RHC by making a secure donation in any amount.
Thank you...for helping us get the Word out.